Monday 23 June 2014

Hanging Bed description (EDITED)

Hanging Bed description by Samantha


WALT: Show not tell

(EDITED)

After:


As I wake up to the misty sky and the cold air high up in the trees.As my haning bed hangs by 2 very unstable ropes very. As I lay on my duvet that my grandma made including the pillows. I lay on my bed writing in my diary I see something in the distance as I stand up to see what it was as I stand up the cold breeze blows on my face I could sense that something was wrong as I lay down about to drift off to sleep then BANG IT HAPPENS........... (TO BE CONTINUED)




Before:

As I wake up to the misty sky and the cold air I realize I am high up in the trees. My bed hangs by 2 very unstable ropes. I lay on my duvet that my grandma made including the pillows. I lay on my bed writing in my diary and I see something in the distance. As I stand up to see what it was, I felt a cold breeze blowing on my face. I could sense that something was wrong. As I lay down about to drift off to sleep, BANG IT HAPPENED......... (TO BE CONTINUED)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sammy
    That is a lovely description! That is cool how your grandma made them for you! I can't wait till you next story/description tomorrow. See ya later
    Zoe
    PS: That is an awesome picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I forgot to tell you something to improve. Sam I think that you should not tell them what it is in the second sentence. But it is really good...
      BYE BYE SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.